Official UPTET Admit Card has been released now for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 which is scheduled for October 15, 2017. All registered aspirants can log in at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in to get their UPTET 2017 Admit Card printed out.
The Board of School Education, Uttar Pradesh will also issue the list of test venues and district education officers. The Exam will be conducted for Primary Level & Upper Primary Level candidates.
More than 9 Lakh registrations were made for UPTET 2017 out of which about 32,000 forms have been rejected. The Written Exam will also be conducted from now on for UPTET qualifiers to become a teacher in govt schools.
Candidates can download admit card for UPTET 2017 using this page about a week before the exam. Entering registration date and birth date of the applicant is required to access the hall ticket web page.
About 8 Lakh candidates are expected to take this test. Registration for UP TET was processed during Aug-Sep 2017. There was enough time for candidates to prepare for this examination. However, there are already half a million candidates which are TET qualified and waiting to get a teaching job in Uttar Pradesh.
Following Documents should be brought by UPTET Candidates:-
- A well printed UPTET Admit Card for session 2017-18.
- Original Govt ID such as Aadhar Card, Voter Card or Driving license etc.
- A Recent photograph should be affixed very well and neatly on the e-call letter.
- Details of the candidate must be clearly visible on the admission ticket.
- One photocopy of Govt ID is also vital.
- Don’t bring mobile, calculator, watch or any type of communication or calculation device at the exam center.
Exam Pattern: UPTET is state level test which follows the same pattern as of other state TET exams. This 150 Minutes long test has 150 Multiple Choice Questions. No negative mark is assigned for wrong inputs. Each question weights one mark.
The Validity of TET Certificate: All qualified candidates get the UPTET Certificate. It will be valid for next five years from the date of result announcement. A candidate can appear any number of times to improve the score.
There is no restriction on the number of attempts. General Category candidates need 90 Marks while candidates from reserved category need to secure 83 Marks to get qualified in teacher eligibility tests.
Candidates should undergo the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board to know more about the UPTET 2016.
Official Web Portal: http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UPTET Admit Card October 2017 – How to Print it out?
Total 1 Lakh+ applications were submitted to Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board for UPTET 2017 while only 85% candidates confirmed their application fee. It is expected that same as all other tests, 15-20% will remain absent on the date of the test.
The Admit Card for UPTET Examination will be issued online at least two weeks before the exam date. The eligible candidates will be able to print out their hall ticket using the registration details.
Candidate can check the status of UPTET 2017 Admit Card, Call Letter using the following steps:
- Firstly, the official site of UP Basic Education Board must be opened by the candidate.
- Find the link to print out the hall ticket (प्रवेश पत्र) for Uttar Pradesh TET Examination.
- Enter the login details such as registration number, DOB, or account password (whatever necessary).
- Finally, submit these login credentials to download your admit card.